- Children are always at the forefront of our minds. So smoking is not permitted inside the hotel!
- Exclusively only visited by families with children / babies
- Unique location in the midst of the pedestrian zone of Ortisei
- Unique and sheltered parking in our underground garages with direct access to the hotel (4 lifts)
- Large, manicured gardens with unique views of the valley and the Dolomites
- Large mountain bike fleet (e-bikes and mountain bikes in various sizes and for all ages), including children's bicycle seats and children's helmets (can be hired for a fee).
- Hotel’s own ‘ski & hiking guides’ for a daily accompanied and fun exploration of the unique natural wonders of the Val Gardena Dolomites throughout all seasons. Ski pass and Valgardena-Card available directly at the hotel.
- Daily entertainment & fitness programme for the whole family
- Weekly live music & show programme at the bar and in the hotel theatre
- Free Internet access throughout the hotel with notebook or hand-held (via Wi-Fi)
All-In Cavallino Bianco
Everything families need
‘All-In Cavallino Bianco’ means all-round support and 360° service, in short: the whole package! We want every family member to feel comfortable and content, and make sure you have everything you could possibly need. Enjoy a family holiday in a class of its own!
Inclusive services at Cavallino Bianco
Cuisine - so much enjoyment included
- Gourmet breakfast buffet
- substantial lunch buffet* with warm show kitchen, large afternoon buffet* with snacks, various cakes, cold cuts and cheese, fresh fruit, yoghurts and much more.
- Very exclusive dinner (served), 5-course menu with choice of main course and large salad buffet
- Gastronomic theme evenings
- Unrestricted consumption of self-service soft drinks at all meals (over 12 different flavours - carbonated and non-carbonated)
* not included in the Cavallino Light Board Type
Spa - more wellness is not possible
- SPA & wellness world on an area covering 2,900 m²: Sauna dome with 6 different saunas, tepidarium veranda, family sauna for the whole family, unique relaxation area with waterbeds and vitamin buffet, spacious indoor pool landscape with large main pool (30 °C) with various water attractions, special baby junior pool (35 °C) with various water depths and adventure slide as well as 2 outdoor pools (35 °C) accessible all year round with water attractions, highly professional beauty centre with 14 state-of-the-art treatment rooms (treatments for a fee), Open Sun solarium (for a fee), family pool lounge with fireplace
- Well equipped panorama fitness house including meditation garden
Suites – luxurious rooms for more living comfort
- Spacious family rooms and family luxury suites from 25 to 140 m² – from alpine rustic to classic elegant; oversized beds (2.10 m long)
- Fluffy bathrobes and crocs for the whole family (8 different sizes, from daddy to baby) for free use during the stay
- Free use of the guest kitchen and self-service laundry (use of washing and drying machines for a fee)
- Free Internet access throughout the hotel with notebook or hand-held (via Wi-Fi) in the room also via LAN (cable)